- The details you provide when registering for a user account must be complete and accurate. You may not register multiple user accounts or register a user account for and on behalf of any other person.
- You may not submit any content which is defamatory, false, misleading, consists of hate speech or is discriminating, obscene or inappropriate. We reserve the right to edit, review and/or alter the content of any content submitted by you if in our opinion we deem such content to be contrary to any of the provisions contained herein, and without prior notice to you. If you regard the content submitted by any other user as factually incorrect, contrary to these terms or otherwise unlawful, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Customer Care Centre at +27 83 454 4590and we will investigate the matter and take such steps as we in our sole discretion deem appropriate under the circumstances. Please include the grounds of your objection in any notification you submit to us in terms hereof.
- Only submit reviews based on personal experience. You may not base your review of a particular product or service on hearsay or the experiences or reviews of others.
- Reviews must be factual and specific so as to enable other users of the site to form their own conclusions regarding the quality of the particular product or service based on your review. While it is permissible to submit your opinion of the quality of a product or service, such opinion must be accompanied by the facts upon which they are based and not be of an exaggerated or generalized nature, disproportionate to the facts.
- Reviews submitted by you must be independent and objective. You may not submit any review of a product or service where you have a direct or indirect interest in the supply of such product or service or stand to profit thereby in any manner whatsoever.
- Where the use of the product or service which is the subject of your review was subject to any special conditions, for example a special discount, sale, or other promotion this should be disclosed in your review. You may not misrepresent or fail to disclose any special condition of supply under which you obtained the product or service forming the subject of your review.
- You must ensure that reviews submitted by you are current and based on your experiences in respect of your use of the particular product or service in the last 6 months.
- It is not permitted to mention the name of a competitor supplier or a competing product or to include promotional content of any nature in a review.
- We may refuse to publish and may remove any content we think is unacceptable, including:
- Hate speech, racism, discrimination, or content that is libellous, defamatory, false, demeaning or misleading or misrepresents another person – particular if obvious or deliberate.
- Any writings that include swear words or obscene or inappropriate language.
- Activities that constitute stalking, harassment or abuse, or is considered threatening towards a person or other people.
- Anything that infringes someone else’s intellectual property rights (including copyright or trademark) or amounts to an unauthorised disclosure of confidential information or trade secret. If you quote someone in the content you provide, it is up to you to credit the original author and publication.
- Anything that contains unsolicited advertising or marketing links or material – particularly if such links or material is unrelated to the particular discussion.
- Anything else, including photographs, videos or other images, the publication of which could cause emotional, moral, physical or mental harm to you or other users, including videos, photographs or other images which are pornographic or offensive, as well as sensitive personal information about you or other users, such us medical conditions, criminal records, participation in court processes, employment related information, information relating to sexual activities or preferences, religious beliefs, political opinions, race and ethnic origin.
- We generally decide what’s acceptable or not on an item-by-item basis, but we are also in no way limiting ourselves to only evaluating the things mentioned above. We reserve the right to edit and/or remove content, and alter the unacceptable items, as and when required without notifying users. To a large degree, we will be relying on you to help us evaluate the content on the site. If you see something that you feel is in breach of any or all of the above, please contact us directly on +27 83 454 4590 or email us at email@example.com.